So my second major sewing project was to make Scarlett a dress...decided it should be a Christmas dress since it is almost December! This wasn't too bad and I would actually consider making another! I finished right in time for her to be decked out in her first visit to Santa (pictures to come soon!). Here's a couple pictures of it.
From the front (looking all dazed out because she's staring at her princess movie on the TV)

From the back (telling me, hey mom, why aren't these princesses on my tv?)

Posing with a few more birthday presents! Thanks Joe & Lindsey!!
2 comments:
I am impressed by your awesome sewing skills! I just can't believe what a big girl Miss Scarlett has become. Can't wait to see you guys again...
Aww you did a great job with the dress! May I recommend taking a lit match (not while Scarlett is wearing the dress of course) and running it across the edges of the ribbon so they don't fray and unravel (sp?????). Can't wait to see the santa photos!!
Post a Comment