Monday, March 16, 2009
Rearranging - by me, then Scarlett
We were stuck inside with the rain this weekend, so I did a little rearranging in Scarlett's room. Since her birthday and Christmas she's had a million toys without a home really, so they were stuck here there and everywhere in her room. I decided to create a toy corner. Look at how neatly her dolls are lined up in their cradle and each stuffed animal has a home in the basket. Bitty Baby is enjoying her high chair, etc. 
I left Scarlett alone in her room while I was sitting in the office with Cameron talking over our landscaping. She was running back and forth between the rooms bringing me toys, etc. Well, I had no idea what she was really up to in her room, until I walked in there. Every single doll and stuffed animal out of it's home and on the floor. Bitty Baby who knows where...the high chair completely disassembled. Nice job, Scarlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see you still arrange baby dolls so that they can all breathe. Nice work.
look at all of those fun toys...I want to come play!
Post a Comment