Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On the upswing

Or at least I hope!! Things have gone downhill since the teething episodes of the weekend as Scarlett and I both are now sick with colds. I am on the mend (at least I think). There must have been some magical powers in either the Starbucks iced coffee or the princess chicken noodle soup (yeah, Disney princess soup...who knew that existed?) because I am semi- breathing out of my nose now. I gave Scarlett some soup too and she's sleeping it off right now. She picked out Pocahontas at Target this morning, so we're going to try to give poor Ariel a rest for the afternoon. She seems to be doing better. At least less melt downs during the day. She's on the correct dose of Motrin now, so I'm sure that's a big part of it. As soon as she wakes up I'm off to get her Triaminic to dry up that nose of hers. Here's hoping we're all put back together by the weekend. Less than 2 days till our family gets here!

Fingers crossed for less of this:

No comments: