Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday - TO ME!

This weekend I turned the big 2-6 (eek!). My mom, Mark and my grandparents came into town to celebrate with me. We had a fun visit and I had a great birthday! I got tons of money to buy a whole new wardrobe (MUCH NEEDED!!). I've already started my shopping and found a dress, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts today. I also got some new stuff to decorate my house, some bath stuff and makeup, a new iPhone case, FM transmitter for my car and a jewelry tree!
Of course an occasion to send presents means Scarlett gets stuff too!! Little girl racked up. Here's one of the presents - a Yo Gabba Gabba magic dance hat.

We had a delicious birthday dinner of London Broil and for b-day cake was cookie cake! MMmm...real MALL cookie cake! It was really good. Scarlett still hasn't stopped talking about it. One of the sweetest things from the day was when Scarlett sang me happy birthday (sounded more like "BAAAABIEE BAAABIEE", but SO cute!!)

No comments: