Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scarlett loves Pandas. And other updates...

Scarlett is officially obsessed with pandas. We saw this little guy in Wal Mart and she gave him the biggest hug and proceeded to kiss all over him the whole way through grocery shopping. I had intended to stash it away for her birthday, but she found him again once we got home and exclaimed "PANDA!" and gave him the biggest hug. So he's hers now. She sleeps with him every night (along with a slew of other stuffed animals and toys...honestly I don't know how she fits in her bed too).

She put him up here to have a snack.

Making out.
Other than being in love with pandas, we haven't been up to much around here. Scarlett and I both had a touch of a cold last week, but we are better now. Scarlett's full on terrible two - refusing to sleep, eat and bathe. Or just about anything else I ask her to do. Good thing she's so darn cute.

We went to the bounce place today and Scarlett had a blast. She LOVES it there. Her favorite today was the gigantic slide. "More slide! More slide!"

2 comments:

Court said...

Look at her curls!! Yay for Pandas!

Laura Cavola said...

I about died laughing where you posted the "make out" session with panda! Too funny!!! She looks so tall in her dress & leggings! Ron & Debi thought Brooklynn looked really tall when they were just here. I will have to let you know what Brookynn's length & weight is when we go in for her 2 yr check up in a couple weeks :)