Thursday, July 15, 2010

Elle's First Week

Here's some highlights of Elle's first week. She had her first pediatrician appointment yesterday. She was a perfect angel and didn't make a peep the whole time. The doctor said she looks great! She's already back up to 7lbs 8 oz, just 1 oz shy of her birth weight, which the doctor said was very impressive! She is a great eater! I also got the go ahead to let her sleep up to 4 hours at night, which is great! I was waking her up every 3, so to get that extra hour last night was fantastic. We are under house arrest for a month before I can bring Elle out in public, BUT we got the go ahead to have visitors, including some of Scarlett's little friends. I know she will be thrilled to be able to see some kids her size again.

Here's the sisters. They are just in love with eachother already. Scarlett is always asking to hold the baby and gives her kisses and very gentle pats all the time. Elle already responds to Scarlett's voice. You can tell she will be entertained by all the ballet that Scarlett performs for her and the stories she sits and reads.

Happy to see SOMEONE likes this swing! Scarlett was never a fan, but so far Elle loves it.


Elle had her first sponge bath. Or as Cameron jokingly called it "Elle's first wiping down with a wet rag". Very picture worthy :o)
Teeny tiny feet

Dress up day!

3 comments:

Court said...

last pic - CUTEEEEEE OUTFIT!

Unknown said...

They're both just perfect!!

Sarah said...

I love them both...they're just adorable!