Friday, November 5, 2010

Dress Up

Scarlett wanted to play dress up yesterday. She wanted to be Ariel and thought Elle should be Cinderella (Target after Halloween sale!).

Baby Cinderella

Sweet Ariel. She's got some sweet dance moves too
"I want Baby Elle to dance with me"
Sweet princesses
Elle loved dressing up and playing with Scarlett. You could tell she was DYING to get up and dance too. And just giggled the whole time. Of course giggles turned to tears for both girls about 20 minutes later..."get me out of my dress!!" Guess layers and layers of dress are only fun for so long :o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

love it...I think it's so cute that Scarlett wanted to dance with baby Elle. So hard to believe that Elle is 5 months old & even harder to belive that Scarlett will soon be 3!

Sarah said...

ok, I meant 4 months, not 5...whoops!