Friday, February 18, 2011

New Stuff for Baby Elle

So I planned on using the same Classic Pooh bedding that I had for Scarlett with Elle. We put it in there and it stayed for 7 months...until we finally decided, yes, Scarlett definitely did those bumpers in! She stood on them so much that they just weren't standing up anymore. You could prop them up and make them look good until Elle got in there and started rolling around and pulling them up and crushing them back down. Yep, it was time for some new ones! It's quite a task to find bumpers without the whole 8 million piece bedding set, but I found these at Babies R Us and I love them!! The pink is so cute and I'm loving the update!


And her sheets say "I'm a little princess". Haha...how appropriate! I think this one is following big sister already :o) They were playing with magic wands last night and both couldn't have been happier!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

she's so precious!