Just a few little gems from my conversation with Scarlett Friday after school -
Scarlett: Mom, Chad was saying bad words at school today, so I pretended to wash his mouth out with soap.
Me: (Laughing) Well, what did he do?
Scarlett: He said "yuck" and ran away!
A few minutes later-
Me: Scarlett - who did you play with today?
Scarlett: William and Tori. They are my best friends. But not Cecelia because she says William is HER William, but William is MY William. So I'm not friends with her.
Great...the boy drama starts at 3!
And finally - I like to ask her about random kids in her class because she usually come out with stuff like this:
Me: Do you ever play with Ian?
Scarlett: NO. He's bad. He causes a ruckus!! He doesn't sit at his seat at the table.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment