Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer is officially here!

It all the sudden hit one million degrees this week, just in time for school to let out! Today was Scarlett's last day of PK2. Kind of sad...my baby is going to PK3! Haha...yes, I know it's still PK and she's still forever away from real school, but she's not the baby of the school anymore! I'm not really sure she knows what's ahead of her with summer break. She has no real sense of time - she just knows school is closed til Mommy's birthday. She asked me yesterday that since her school was closed, could she go to another school now? Haha... Well, we are working on that...sort of. I am looking into princess ballet camp for her. I MAY have mentioned something about it yesterday. She announced to Cameron when he walked in the door "My mommy says I get to go to ballet school now!!!".
Yep, she is SO ready for it! Too bad it's only a week. I think she could do this ALL summer long.

Of course now we have plenty of time for sisterly bonding

And we'll be seeing these kids again before we know it :o) This is Scarlett and her best friend Tori and another little boy from her class, Justin at Tori's birthday party last weekend.

No comments: