Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sleeping Arrangements

Back in December, we finally got the girls into the same room. We had always intended for them to share, but had to wait for them to be big enough to share the bunk beds. Scarlett is sleeping up top now and loving it. She's so grown up :). And we were finally able to pry Elle from the toddler bed that she was quickly becoming too big for and put her in the bottom full sized bunk (she did not go willingly..."I sleep my little bed!!!") Now she has plenty of room for all her animals and books. On a side note, I changed their sheets a few days ago. Took me a full half an hour...with most of that time spent getting stuffed animals out, then back in and lined up in proper order. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Elle yesterday right before I woke her from her nap.

 

 

No comments: