So a big thing happened this weekend. Scarlett lost her first tooth!! She's been so excited for this day to come for over a year now. I didn't want her to get her hopes up for it to come too soon because I was 7 when I lost my first tooth. She didn't even tell me it was loose. On Saturday, the girls were SUPPOSED to be napping. I had already gone in twice to tell them to be quiet and rest, so when the 3rd time came around, I sent Cameron. He came out and said "well, Scarlett pulled out her tooth". I almost didn't believe him. She said she just noticed it was loose at nap and pulled on it and it went flying over onto Elle. She was SO excited all day. She wrote a note to the tooth fairy and left it in her tooth fairy pillow. She even woke up at 3am saying she was worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't come. When she woke up though, she found her tooth and her note gone and $2 in it's place. She has been so excited to show all her friends!
Monday, February 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww big girl is getting so big!! Makes me sad to see her losing her teeth all ready.
Post a Comment