Here's Scarlett in her new jumpy toy. She's still working on figuring it out, but did get it going pretty good this weekend. Sorry it's sideways!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! What a toy, it actually looks pretty dangerous! Bryan and I were in Babies -R-Us last night picking up a baby gift for his cousin, and Bryan couldn't believe how expensive all those little toys were. I told him he better get used to it! haha Looks like she's having a great time, go Miss Scarlett!
too funny! It does look mildly dangerous. Just think, it's only making her little legs stronger so she can start running all around your house soon! Better get on that baby-proofing!
3 comments:
Wow! What a toy, it actually looks pretty dangerous! Bryan and I were in Babies -R-Us last night picking up a baby gift for his cousin, and Bryan couldn't believe how expensive all those little toys were. I told him he better get used to it! haha Looks like she's having a great time, go Miss Scarlett!
too funny! It does look mildly dangerous. Just think, it's only making her little legs stronger so she can start running all around your house soon! Better get on that baby-proofing!
haha don't worry guys, I watch her closely in it!!
Post a Comment