Monday, July 28, 2008

A re-enactment of some new tricks

So most of you know by now that Scarlett learned to pull up by herself. Here's a shot of her standing up in her crib:

This weekend she also learned to go from laying down to sitting up. Here's what I saw when I went to check on her when she woke up screaming at 1am on Saturday night:This of course is a re-enactment since I definitely didn't have the camera ready for a photo op at 1am...plus it was dark and she was screaming mad.

And finally, these two are nothing new but are just cute! Don't you love her headband? We're sharing hair accessories now :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! It won't be long til she's all over the place. Not to mention the bite marks you're about to get on the edges of that lovely crib! I'm sorry, but I really think you should have your camera ready at 1am. You never know what you'll find...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

Sarah said...

I love the pics...too cute! Why in the world was the baby screaming at 1 a.m...silly girl!

Colin Dunlop said...

First I'd like to say that she's now sitting up thanks to all that strengthening of the core Cameron made her do.
Second, I'm glad I was able to inspire headband wearing at all points in the day.