Monday, August 25, 2008

Cameron's on call, which means I'm bored and took a bunch of pictures!

So it seems that everytime Cameron is on call I get really bored around here and break out the camera for a Scarlett photo shoot. I've got a bunch of random stuff to update on so here we go...

First, it's been awhile but I planted some flowers in the front. I'm still working on the back...I dug my trench for my border, but all this rain is cramping my style on finishing...so pictures will have to come later on that.

Next up, some house pictures. We're finally getting some pictures hung! Here's a few pictures of the office...and note Scarlett with her surgical knot tying practice kit :o) Also, I made a shelf for Scarlett's room to display all her beautiful piggy banks.




Finally, some pictures of Scarlett!

Here's her with lunch on her face. Garden veggies..mmmmm....

I tried to re-create a picture of me from when I was a baby in my crib surrounded by stuffed animals. Well, I don't remember the picture exactly, but either I was younger and unable to move from the mound of stuffed animals or my parents were really fast with the camera, but here's the best I got before Scarlett started standing up and climbing the stuffed animals!




And finally, sitting in her cradle. I tried to get her laying down, but she just tried to escape!!

No comments: