Man...I am falling down on the blogging recently! I guess that's what happens when you live out of a suitcase with no laptop in sight! It's been a fun few weeks back and forth to Atlanta! Our impromptu evacuation vacation was good times for all..well, except for that 15 hour car ride there. My visit this past week was great too and we really enjoyed getting to see everyone!
Scarlett had her 9 month doctor's visit today. I had to reschedule it since it was originally booked during the evacuation fun. She's 20 lbs 5 oz and 28 1/2 inches long now. The new doctor is really nice and the office is nice and big too! Scarlett had a good checkup. We're going to have to work with her on being such a picky eater and try to transition her to table foods between now and 12-15 months. We're also on the lookout for allergies since she seems to have a touch of eczema (it's not a bad case and the doctor seems to think she may grow out of it). Nothing shocking though since Colin and I are both allergy-prone!
Well, that's all from here. I will get some new pictures up soon. I figure everyone can stand to wait a few days since almost everyone just saw her! I'm getting a CD of her 9 month photo shoot soon so I can't wait to share a few of my favorites from that!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment