Another highlight from the weekend for Scarlett was getting her some new shoes! With her "walking" about now and us out of the house a lot, it's about time the girl had some shoes she'd keep on her feet. This is the second pair I tried, but with flexible soles she doesn't fall all over herself and gets around well. And look how CUTE!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Weekend Fun - The Aquarium and New Shoes!
This weekend we took Scarlett to the New Orleans Aquarium...her first visit to an aquarium, although it is the 3rd time we said we were going (first in Boston, then Atlanta, and we finally made it to the New Orleans one!). We had a great time and Scarlett loved it! She talked and talked to those fish. I sat her up on the railing in front of the huge tank with the big sharks and turtles and stuff and she was just waving and carrying on.



Another highlight from the weekend for Scarlett was getting her some new shoes! With her "walking" about now and us out of the house a lot, it's about time the girl had some shoes she'd keep on her feet. This is the second pair I tried, but with flexible soles she doesn't fall all over herself and gets around well. And look how CUTE!
Another highlight from the weekend for Scarlett was getting her some new shoes! With her "walking" about now and us out of the house a lot, it's about time the girl had some shoes she'd keep on her feet. This is the second pair I tried, but with flexible soles she doesn't fall all over herself and gets around well. And look how CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just noticed you use the word maxillofacial in your bio.
NERD!
I love Scarlett's big girl shoes! Hey, come back to Atlanta!
Post a Comment