Night night - she lays down her dolls and puppies and tells them niiiight niiiight. She also lays herself down on occasion and tells me night night - but only when she's playing. Real night night for her is still "bye bye"
Nose - she is all the sudden pointing out everyone (and everything's) nose
Elmo (Meh-mo) - We LOVE Elmo and point him out everywhere. We bought a Where's Elmo book (think Where's Waldo - replace Waldo with Elmo) today on our fun adventure to Walmart. So far the book is a big hit! And it saved me in the gigantically long checkout line at Walmart (have I ever mentioned that I HATE that store?).
Fish (FEEEEEE-sh) - I think this one came about while eating goldfish.
Speaking of FEEEEEsh, Scarlett was quite the little swimmer today. We went to Emily's to swim in the apartment complex pool and Scarlett just couldn't get enough! She jumped right in, was happy to have her floaties on and had a grand old time floating and splashing and getting on and off assorted rafts. Unfortunately I was in the pool with her during all this activity, so I didn't get any pictures. I'll have to try on one of our next pool jaunts (and there will be plenty since it's only the beginning of May and it's already nearing 90).
I think that's all the Scarlett related news we have here.
Cameron has 2 finals down, 1 to go and he's done with this year of med school (only to start back July 1). He made honors in his clinical pathology class. We're so proud :)
And because I don't dare make a post without pictures, here you go:
This one is from a week or so ago - Scarlett and Grayson about to set sail on Peter Pan's ship in Storyland.
1 comment:
Yeah be sure Cameron watches his language now.
My boss, Kristen, dropped the f-bomb a week ago and Sophia picked it right up. She's tried to get her to say "fork" instead.
It's working ... sometimes.
Post a Comment