Monday, April 27, 2009

Look who's picking out her own clothes

So this morning started out like any other...I wake up at 7am to "MAMA". We walk downstairs in our pj's for some milk and immediately Scarlett starts "bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!!". So I explain, like I do every other day, that we have to have shoes to go outside and we have to get dressed first. We walk upstairs and I ask Scarlett what she wants to wear today, then ask her to pick out some shoes. This is what she chose:
It never fails to amaze me just how girly this girl is! Wonder where she gets it ? :)

The shoes didn't last long...they are a size 6 and she's only in a 5 right now. It doesn't stop her from asking to wear them almost every day though!

2 comments:

Swim Bike Mom said...

Oh my gosh! James is all "bubbles bubbles bubbles" too! He loves bubbles (obviously), and then anything that Stella wears with polka dots (bubbles!) or steam from soup or coffee (bubbles!) ...so funny. James and Scarlett would be great friends! (By the way, Daddy James is so sorry he didn't get in touch with you guys when he was down in N.O.... he ate raw oysters on Sunday night and (no kidding) had food poisoning and spent the rest of the conference in a sick haze. I tell him not to eat that yucky stuff. :)

Swim Bike Mom said...

PS - this is a beautiful picture... you are quite the photographer!