A close up of a few of my favorites - strawberry, kiwi and a poptart!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Obsessed?
Cameron sure thinks I am. I just think I'm trying to make a complete kitchen full of food for a sweet baby girl :o) Here's all the felt food I have so far to go with Scarlett's play kitchen from Santa. I have a few more things in mind to make, but I think I'm about done and ready to move on to the kid sized apron and embellished tea towels!

A close up of a few of my favorites - strawberry, kiwi and a poptart!
A close up of a few of my favorites - strawberry, kiwi and a poptart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA.
That is so awesome.
By the way, did you ever make Cameron his stuffed tooth?
Oh... my.... gosh.... You MADE all that food?? You are CRAZY!
A stuffed tooth? What a cute idea!
oh my gosh...I LOVE IT!!! When I have babies, remind me of this awesome idea...I love the poptart & popsicle.
Post a Comment