I've been getting TONS of questions on the new baby's name. Well, the good news is that we have picked one! At least a first name. You know us and middle names...can't commit. We picked Scarlett's middle name about 4 days before she was born. The bad news for all of you is we are keeping it a SECRET until she's born! At least that's the plan for now. I'm bad at secret keeping. ALMOST as bad as Scarlett. But not quite. And no one try any tricks because Scarlett doesn't know the name. I may have mom brain, but I'm not that stupid!
For now we'll just lovingly refer to her as "baby sister". Happy guessing ;o)
Oh, and I added a ticker off to the side for everyone to keep up with how baby sister is doing. 20 weeks yesterday - half way there!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment