Found this after we ate dinner. See her secret friend?
Me: Scarlett would you like to wear this blue dress?
Scarlett: Nope, I wear the purple soft dress (the one I see every other day).
Me: But this one is so PRETTY! It's blue AND it has sparkles. JUST LIKE Cinderella!
Scarlett: Ok!
Me: Ok, can I put your bloomers on?
Scarlett: No way!
Me: But PRINCESSES wear bloomers.
Scarlett: OK!
Me: Can I put your hair in a pony tail please?
Scarlett: NO!
Me: But if you put your hair in a ponytail, you can put in this beautiful tiara.
Scarlett: OK!
I have found the secret to getting her dressed!
And my final princess story of the day...
We went to the Disney store this week and I should have known it was about time for those Halloween costumes to start appearing! Scarlett started pulling them off the racks and holding them up to her. I decided to let her try one on. Well, naturally she also had to try on the tiara, wand and shoes. And then admire herself in the mirror. I honestly thought I was not going to get her out of that thing to leave the store!!
No comments:
Post a Comment