Thursday, April 5, 2012

School Easter Party

Today was Scarlett's Easter party at school.  We had a whole day of Easter fun!  I didn't get too many great pictures because I was busy trying to wrangle Elle who wanted to be a part of EVERYTHING.

It was an extra special day because Scarlett was snack leader.  She gets to bring snack, sit at the front for circle time and be the special helper, bring a show & tell, be line leader, and lead the class in their prayer.  It's a BIG deal!  

Here she is with her show & tell.


After circle time, they had an egg hunt.  They had to do it in the class this year because we've had such crazy storms that everything is so muddy outside.  (See what I mean...Elle is trying to get someone else's egg!)


Scarlett and Isabella comparing eggs


Scarlett & Grayson


Some of the girls talking over which eggs they found


Scarlett with Mrs. Jackie & Mrs. Jeanette


After the egg hunt, they had snack & then did their center time & dyed eggs.

And I missed just the first few seconds, but here's Scarlett leading snacktime prayer


And in case you were wondering, here's what I whipped up for the kids' snack today.  I think they turned out really cute!  Everyone seemed to like them too!

 

No comments: