A little over 2 weeks of summer vacation left & everyone is getting a little cranky! The girls are bored...ready for school so they can have entertainment & daily doses of friends. Not to mention that they won't have to go grocery shopping anymore! Scarlett begged me at the beginning of summer to put her in summer school so she didn't have to go shopping. Anyway, we finally broke out the baby pool. I've avoided it all summer. I'm about to show you why...
Looking all cute & innocent...
Enough with simply pouring water on our faces. Let's lay down & submerge faces. Elle has NO fear.
Now turn our attention to mom, so we can soak her.
Fun times.
We will end on a good note...cute pictures I took yesterday! These were pre-chalk disaster.








1 comment:
hahah! Summer school so she doesn't have to go to the store. HAH! Those kiddos are HILARIOUS! Good job with the chore chart, hopefully Scarlett can keep up the good work. As for the kiddie pool, at least you can put your feet in the water...?? I was trying to find a positive. :O)
Post a Comment