Can you even believe it? My girl is 7!!! According to her she's "really big now". I had fun holding her big surprise over her head for a few weeks. We finally told her yesterday morning that we are taking her to American Girl in Charlotte this weekend. She had school, but got to bring in treats (Elle and I came) and got to answer 7 questions from her friends after they sang to her. She opened presents and we had birthday dinner (steak, parmesan pasta and peas - all her choice) and then chocolate cake (homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and crushed candy canes on top - also her pick).
Yearly birthday picture
With all her best friends
After school - ready for presents!
I haven't seen her this excited over a present in a long time!
Coconut (the dog), Elizabeth, Scarlett and Isabelle in their birthday attire
Birthday dinner
And cake!!
The fun continues this weekend! All her grandparents sent her AG giftcards so she has a shopping spree to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment