Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Track Out Part 2

So I covered the first half of track out and the second half was just as busy!  I had to keep the girls moving all day every day so they didn't start fighting.  Oh, the tattling.  It's their favorite hobby now.  Anyway...back to fun stuff...

I left off on Thursday...We did the pool in the morning, then went to the Museum of Life and Science for the afternoon.

Elle loves the farmyard (Scarlett HATES it).  Elle said she wanted this pig.  I replied, "uh, NO".  So she said "Well, DADDY will get it for me".  


They both love the mist!


On Friday, Cameron and I flew to NYC for the weekend.  We left the girls at home to terrorize Grammie and Nomie for the weekend!  We enjoyed lots of walks through the park, the Met and Guggenheim, a walk on the Highline and shopping in SoHo and lots and lots (maybe too much) good food!  At least we walked it off!


We returned home Monday to find everyone in one piece, well, less one tooth!


Wednesday we went bowling with friends.  Thursday was the dentist (no cavities!) followed by PlayNation for a friend's birthday.  

Saturday we went back to the Life and Science Museum for the morning and caught all the stuff we didn't have time for the week before.  

"Take our picture on this dinosaur!"


Sunday we went to see Minions at the new dine and recline theater.  It's very fancy!


Monday the girls were back to school!  


I'm here catching up on all that stuff that went by the wayside as I kept the girls running for 3 weeks and finding a little time to practice my embroidery!  I got a machine for my birthday and I'm super excited about it!  So far I'm just practicing on scraps and old towels and pillowcases, but the girls and I have been thrilled with the results!  

Yesterday, Scarlett told me "if you feel like sewing someone's name on something today, Puppy needs his name on his blanket and he likes GREEN!"  


1 comment:

Courtney said...

WHew! I once again, just got tired reading what all you guys did! And can I just say, I find it hilarious how different Scarlett and Elle are! Elle definitely knows what's up, you ask your daddy for that pig sweetie! ;)