Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall fun!

We've been having so much fun this fall that I almost forgot about the blog!  Here's a little update to catch you up on the past couple months.  

Elle made it to her 50th day of Kindergarten!  She dressed like the 1950's to celebrate and even had a coke float at school.


Kindergarten just got more exciting from there...they went on their first field trip to the pumpkin patch!


I had a cute group of girls to watch and luckily for me they were well behaved!


Corn corn and oh so much corn.  I found corn on my floor for days after this!


Scarlett also got to celebrate Halloween with a crafts and snacks party at school.  I was busy doing the room mom thing so I didn't get any pictures!

We've had an insanely rainy fall, but we got lucky a few weeks before Halloween to hit the corn maze and pumpkin patch while Gigi and Donk were in town.

It was cornpletely cornfusing and cornmazing all at the same time!  



After we found our way out of the maze, we found some pumpkins!  So cool that pumpkins are actually grown here, so you can pick them from the vine!  



After Gigi and Donk headed home, the girls and I headed up to another fall fun day with Scarlett's girl scout troop.  So far she's loving being a girl scout!



There were some fall and Halloween themed treats this year, of course.  Scarlett's enjoying her "pumpkin patch"


We didn't have too much time for pumpkin decorating this year since we spent the week before Halloween in Disney, but we did manage to carve one before we left!




We had a great time in Disney for the week and the Mickey's Not So Scary Party was really cool!  More on that in my next post.

Once we returned from Disney, Scarlett went to her very first sleepover!  Her 2 besties from school / girl scouts got together and giggled and freeze danced and didn't go to sleep until the wee hours.  





1 comment:

Courtney said...

aww her first sleep over??? How big can she be! Makes me sad that she's growing up so fast! Shout out to Puppy!