Now for new tricks. Scarlett's officially sitting up! She's been thinking about it for awhile now, sitting up propped up against pillows or me, but I started with her this morning pulling her up and letting her sit on her own. By the time Cameron got home tonight she was a master sitter, hardly falling at all anymore!
And finally, because it's so cute, tiaras. I found this tiara while cleaning out my closet this weekend and it's the perfect size for her. If she's anything like her mommy, there will be many more of these in the years to come :o)
Oh, and for these pictures and more check out the updated Picasa site (see links below).
3 comments:
I love the new pics...she is such a big girl now. I love the one of her sitting up...go Scarlett!
That "exer saucer" or whatever it is called looks like so much fun!! I wouldn't mind playing in one of those!
They grow up so fast! I cannot believe it..
Post a Comment