Sunday, April 27, 2008
Sitting up AND rolling over... All in one week!
In addition to Scarlett's new found skills in sitting up, she is now officially rolling over too! She's been trying at it for awhile now, but finally on Friday she really got the hang of it and was rolling over and over in her genius dome. I thought it was a fluke because she refused to do it at all yesterday! Finally this morning she proved that she could do it again after all and rolled over 2 more times. She's only going from her back to her stomach. Once she's on her tummy she kicks and moves her arms like she's swimming. It's really pretty funny!! She'll be crawling before we know it. Unfortunately since she's rolling over so sporadically, I don't have any pictures to share. I'll work on getting some soon though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment