Scarlett is 2 nights and almost 2 naps down in the big girl bed!! I have been so thrilled with how she's taken right to it. She's cried a little both nights when I laid her down, but she didn't get up out of it and went right to sleep. She's stayed in it all night - no falling out, no getting out to wander around!! Fingers crossed that this keeps up!! I have yet to put her in there to fall asleep on her own for nap time (I've put her in there sleeping from the car the past 2 days), so that will be the real test.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Big girl bed
Scarlett is 2 nights and almost 2 naps down in the big girl bed!! I have been so thrilled with how she's taken right to it. She's cried a little both nights when I laid her down, but she didn't get up out of it and went right to sleep. She's stayed in it all night - no falling out, no getting out to wander around!! Fingers crossed that this keeps up!! I have yet to put her in there to fall asleep on her own for nap time (I've put her in there sleeping from the car the past 2 days), so that will be the real test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE it. What a sweet bedspread. I can't believe what a big girl she's becoming!
She's such a big girl! I can't wait to come see the big girl bed in person!
Big girl bed yay!!!!!
Post a Comment