Tonight she was carrying around Bitty baby, 2 puppies, her quilt, a hairbrush and a baby bottle. All essential items in a girl's life. She brought all of that in her fort with her.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Fort
We've had these crazy foam floor tiles laying around here for months and months. I took them up when we got a proper rug for the living room, but Scarlett loves playing with them and on them so much, that I've yet to put them in the attic. One boring afternoon this week I got the brilliant idea to use them to build Scarlett a fort. It has been a HUGE hit! She loves crawling in her own little room with her toys and hanging out.
Tonight she was carrying around Bitty baby, 2 puppies, her quilt, a hairbrush and a baby bottle. All essential items in a girl's life. She brought all of that in her fort with her.


Tonight she was carrying around Bitty baby, 2 puppies, her quilt, a hairbrush and a baby bottle. All essential items in a girl's life. She brought all of that in her fort with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwwwww....too cute! I'm glad Bitty Baby is a durable little doll. Looks like she gets tossed around a bit.
Post a Comment