Thursday, August 15, 2013

First day of school!

It's back to school day! Yay! I think we are all doing a happy dance. The girls were starting to get bored and crawling the walls here. They were so happy to get back to their friends. Scarlett has a class of 26 this year and she knows almost everyone. Several of her best girl friends are in there with her. Elle has 19 in her class. 11 are from her class last year and she knows 2 other girls because they are siblings of Scarlett's friends. I am happy with both girls teachers. They seem so sweet! I dropped Scarlett off this morning without even going in to the class. She's so big now! I stayed for an hour in Elle's class. She was so happy and excited and seemed to love her new room and teachers. She cried when I left but Ms. Wendy rushed right up and said "Come on Elle, I'll hold you". I'm eager to hear how the rest of their day went!

 
 

 

 

 

No comments: