I would like to take this opportunity to thank my dear friend Sarah for sharing her favorite crafting blogs with me. I would also like to point out that it is also all her fault that I have put all other responsibilities aside to constantly check these blogs and plan my new craft :o) Just kidding, Sarah! But seriously, I think my housework has been lacking in the past few weeks and well, I haven't been keeping up the blog so great either. Here's what we've been up to instead:
Felt hairbows! Aren't these just adorable?


In the spirit of hair styling, I decided to try out some pigtails on Scarlett. She's finally got enough hair for 2 tiny pigtails!



Finally, we are still very into scaries. Everywhere we go, Scarlett sees something scary that she points out.
She got a new scary shirt at Target. It has a "towel" (owl), "bug" (spider), and a "ghost". She was not so much into me taking her picture that day.

Last night we got a magazine in the mail with lots of Halloween decorations. Scarlett sat right down and went through every page of that thing.

I'm off to make myself clean for a few more minutes before I sit down and continue crafting. Next up - 2 new market skirts (one for Scarlett, one for Brooke) and a personalized wipes case (even though we're seeing an end in sight for diapers, it's too cute not to make and carry around for those inevitable sticky hands and faces!).
And now to make you all as obsessed as me...here's my favorite...check it out!
http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
you crack me up! I'm addicted too! I love the hairbows. The diapers & wipes case is on my to-do-list as well. Keep putting up pics of what you make!
Post a Comment