I mean seriously. Here's the latest creation - a wipes case: I just love the "towels" as Scarlett says. That's owls for the rest of us.
3 comments:
Jennifer Cavola
said...
Lyndsey
Too Cute!! If you get bored and have spare time on your hands (funny huh?) I would love to have a wipes case for a baby boy. I would be more than happy to pay for all supplies and time. If you can't do it no worries. Girl you need to get yourself set up on etsy and sell this stuff!! Scarlett is getting to be such a big girl! Love the pigtails, wish we could all pull off that look.
3 comments:
Lyndsey
Too Cute!! If you get bored and have spare time on your hands (funny huh?) I would love to have a wipes case for a baby boy. I would be more than happy to pay for all supplies and time. If you can't do it no worries. Girl you need to get yourself set up on etsy and sell this stuff!! Scarlett is getting to be such a big girl! Love the pigtails, wish we could all pull off that look.
Jen
HOW CUTE!!!! Love the fabric!
I love, love, love it! I can't wait to try making one myself.
Post a Comment