Sunday, September 27, 2009
Preparing for Potty
So tomorrow marks a BIG day for me and Scarlett. We're starting potty training! We went to Target today and picked out new big girl panties - Tinkerbell, Sleeping Beauty and Hello Kitty. We bought the fancy bright pink foaming handsoap. We bought the fancy flushable wipes. There are stickers to last months here - all Halloween scaries of course! I printed a free potty chart as a place to show off all those ghosts, witches and goblins. I need some mini M&M's too, but unfortunately couldn't find them at Target . We're heading out first thing tomorrow to get all our errands for the week done and as soon as we return home, we're here to stay and sit with our new pretty panties and fancy potty. WISH US LUCK!!!!! I'll post updates as we go along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck with the potty training. May your stickers be plenty and your puddles be few 8-)
sounds like she has some fun things in store for sure! Can't wait for updates...
Post a Comment