Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Potty update

It's a wet wet world over here! Things have been messy these past few days, but Scarlett seems to know the process - just hasn't quite grasped the whole "when I need to go" thing. Our first trip to the potty yesterday Scarlett told ME what to do! I put panties on her, sat her down and she told me, "mommy, potty" then grabbed a wipe, wiped exactly where she was supposed to, threw it away, stood up and said "mommy, hands" and we washed her hands. We've had a few successful peepees in the potty (1 yesterday, 2 today - Cameron says that's my progress!) and many many MANY puddles on the floor. Good thing I decided to keep us contained downstairs on the hard floors as much as possible. Slow going here, but hopefully in the next week (or two, or three) we'll officially be diaper free! Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Court said...

Good luck!!! Wear shoes for the next few days :o)