Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bye bye RSX, Hello GTI!

So Cameron's check engine light came on this week and well, that ended up snowballing into a new car! His car is 8 years old, so it's at that point of, oh just $1,000 to fix this, oh and did I mention you may be needing a $700 that... Well, you get the point. Instead of throwing money into that, we decided to cut our losses and get a new car (with a warranty!). After MANY hours at the VW dealership, Cameron is now the proud owner of a brand new GTI.

A very happy daddy and less than thrilled Scarlett (she only had a 1 hour nap today and that was at 4:00). Although she was VERY well behaved at the dealership.


Did I mention she was O-V-E-R it? "Side mommy side". The two of them are sitting out there in the car playing and putting stuff in it's right place as I type.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute Car!!! I hope my check engine light comes on. Oh wait my car about caught fire last Dec and Im still dragging it around town LOL. Oh well. Still very nice looking car!!!

Sarah said...

cute car! Hope you guys are loving it!

Court said...

Hahah your poor friend Jennifer!! Bryan and I are laughing at her post :o)

Love the car!!